- 3-5 years as a PE pipe fitter in the utility industry
- 3-5 years experience as an equipment operator
- Foreman or supervisory experience
- Registered evaluator in MEA, EWN, and Veriforce - highly desired
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (Bi-lingual highly desired)
Minimum Physical/Mental Requirements Abilities:
- Oral Comprehension — The ability to listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences.
- Oral Expression — The ability to communicate information and ideas in speaking so others will understand.
- Physical – Ability to sit or stand for long periods of time, bending, reaching, and lifting up to 50lbs multiple times a day.
- Problem Sensitivity — The ability to tell when something is wrong or is likely to go wrong.
- Information Ordering — The ability to arrange things or actions in a certain order or pattern according to a specific rule or set of rules (e.g., patterns of numbers, letters, words, pictures, mathematical operations).
- Near Vision — The ability to see details at close range (within a few feet of the observer).
- Visual Color Discrimination — The ability to match or detect differences between colors, including shades of color and brightness.
- Deductive Reasoning — The ability to apply general rules to specific problems to produce answers that make sense.
- Inductive Reasoning — The ability to combine pieces of information to form general rules or conclusions (includes finding a relationship among seemingly unrelated events).
- Written Comprehension — The ability to read and understand information and ideas presented in writing.
- Written Expression — The ability to communicate information and ideas in writing so others will understand.
- Speech Recognition — The ability to identify and understand the speech of another person.
- Getting Information — Observing, receiving, and otherwise obtaining information from all relevant sources.
- Communicating with Supervisors, Peers, or Subordinates — Providing information to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person.
- Communicating with Persons outside the Organization — Communicating with people outside the organization, representing the organization to customers, the public, government, and other external sources. This information can be exchanged in person, in writing, or by telephone or e-mail.
- Interacting with Computers — Using computers and computer systems (including hardware and software) to program, write software, set up functions, enter data, or process information.
- Coordinating the Work and Activities of Others — Getting members of a group to work together to accomplish tasks.
- Inspecting Equipment, Structures, or Material — Inspecting equipment, structures, or materials to identify the cause of errors or other problems or defects.
- Organizing, Planning, and Prioritizing Work — Developing specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish your work.
- Making Decisions and Solving Problems — analyzing information and evaluating results to choose the best solution and solve problems.
- Scheduling Work and Activities — Scheduling events, programs, and activities, as well as the work of others.
- Evaluating Information to Determine Compliance with Standards — Using relevant information and individual judgment to determine whether events or processes comply with laws, regulations, or standards.
- Performing General Physical Activities — Performing physical activities that require considerable use of your arms and legs and moving your whole body, such as climbing, lifting, balancing, walking, stooping, and handling of materials.
SiteWise offers a great benefit package which includes:
•100% paid training
•Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
•401(k) with company match
•Paid holidays and vacation/personal time
•Company provided laptop and phone
•Advancement opportunities, we believe in investing in those who want to invest in us
For more information on our benefits, click the link below:
You can apply for this position at https://jobs-sitewisecorp.icims.com/jobs/search where you will upload your resume and create a personal profile that will be reviewed by our recruiting team. You can view our job description on our website where you will find more detail about this position and other open positions we have.
SiteWise Corporation is an EEO/AAP employer.