Essential Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Computer Science or related field.
- Leadership: a demonstrated ability to lead people and get results through others.
- Strategy and planning: an ability to think ahead and plan over a 12-24 month time span.
- Management: the ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
- Information systems development and implementation.
- Problem analysis and problem resolution at both a strategic and functional level.
- Employee training and development.
- User training.
- Technical skills and experience in Local and Wide Area Networks.
- Strong customer orientation.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- High performance teams and a strong team player.
Beneficial Skills and Experience
- Certified Network Engineer (CNE)
- IT management within a manufacturing environment.
- System conversion experience.