What we’re looking for:
Not only are you an HR guru, you get excited about developing programs and strategies, investing in people and solving complex problems. You can see the big picture, but also bring a strong attention to detail. You build meaningful relationships, provide honest feedback, and do so in a way that builds trust. In short, you’re a partner to the business and an inspiring leader who wants to help make SiteWise an even better place to work.
You’ll need to have:
- 8+ years of progressive HR experience
- A bachelor’s degree, with a preference for HR or HR related disciplines
- Experience in leading employee relations discussions and investigations
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, relationship building, consulting and leadership skills
- A strong desire and ability to promote a culture of both safety and compliance
- The ability to travel as needed within our service territory
Even better if you have:
- At least 5 years of HR leadership experience
- PHR/SHRM-CP certification
- The ability to speak both English & Spanish
- Experience in construction or related industries
- A demonstrated ability to influence key stakeholders
- Labor relations experience
Equal Employment Opportunity: SiteWise is an equal opportunity employer. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, or the presence of a disability that would not prevent the performance of essential job duties with, or without, reasonable accommodation of any other protective status.
Workplace Safety: SiteWise is dedicated to a drug and alcohol-free workplace. To foster a safe work environment and provide for the safety and wellbeing of its employees and customers, SiteWise will not tolerate the use of drugs or alcohol at work, or employees that are under the influence of drugs or alcohol while at work. All applicants will be required to submit to a drug test.