The Permit Expeditor shall be able to work directly with the supervisors to initially review the construction documents in order to accurately prepare permit applications and traffic control plans to be submitted to the municipality. Additionally, this person will be responsible for following the permit/MUTCD process with municipalities in order to obtain final approvals. The permit expeditor will also perform minor revisions to the construction documents and other tasks deemed necessary to the progression of the current workloads and permitting process. This person is responsible for maintaining timeframes and tracking spreadsheets as set forth by the manager for the project.
• Lead site surveys & coordinate details with site owner with minimal supervision. Review construction documents and design TCP that will be appropriate for the area/municipality.
• Compile permitting timelines
• Perform initial site investigation reports
• Perform “red lined” revisions with minimal supervision
• Coordinate all permit submission requirements
• Ability to perform preliminary reviews of own work
• Understanding of remedial gas and underground utility systems
Education & Experience
SiteWise offers a great benefit package which includes:
•100% paid training
•Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
•401(k) with company match
•Paid holidays and vacation/personal time
•Advancement opportunities, we believe in investing in those who want to invest in us
For more information on our benefits, click the link below:
SiteWise Corporation is an EE/AA employer.